CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Coach Sean Notes (May 24, 2009)

Hi everyone,

what an exciting end to the season, two good performances extending our unbeaten finish to the season to six games which was a season long.

The players fought hard all year and did really well in meeting all of the challenges put forward to them. I want to take this opportunity to thank them for a very good and enjoyable season which brought us alot of joy. Two second place tournament finishes a round robin win and a round robin second place. Add to that the huge developments that the team made and it was great.

Thanks to the parents who make all of this possible and thanks to the sponsors of our team. I want to also thank my coaches who during the season have helped the playyers get better. I think what we developed during practice was an environment for optimum develpoment and lots of fun. We really did have fun out there.

I want to thank Kelly Blaine for all of her hard work in working closely with me to again make it all possible.

Weve already looking towards next season and developing our team even more, I'm excited.

Thanks for your support and i will see you tuesday.

Coach Sean

0 comments: